Terms & Conditions
1. The following terms and conditions set out the basis on which all goods are sold by Elite Apparel Ltd, ("We", "Us", "Our"), to the purchaser, ("You", "Your"), from Our websites ("the Site").
3. All purchases of goods from the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
4. By browsing the Site or submitting an order You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. All goods are subject to availability.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance by Us with may be withheld at our absolute discretion.
3. Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
4. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site but You should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
5. Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
6. If, by mistake, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price
7. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You hold any relevant qualifications from a recognised training organisation before purchase.
1. Due to limited availability of some of the goods We sell, a particular item may be out of stock. We accept no liability for delays caused by goods being out of stock. If you have requested multiple shipments We will debit the second and any subsequent shipment's carriage charges from your card.
2. Times to dispatch shown on the website are an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside Our control.
3. Delivery will be advised but please allow up to 30 days for delivery. In stock items will generally be dispatched the same day but some out of stock goods may take longer.
4. Any claim based on any defect in quantity, quality or condition of the goods must be notified to Us within ten days of delivery after which You will be deemed to have accepted the goods.
5. The standard delivery cost per shipment to a UK address is from £4.00. If You would like Your goods shipped by another method or to a different country then You will have the option to specify Your requirements within Your log-on user profile. Note that there are some countries that We do not ship to.
6. Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to You at the point at which they are Delivered to You.
7. For UK couriered consignments We reserve the right to charge a GBP 15 charge for Redirection to any address other then the delivery address specified in Your order. If no UK delivery address is specified in Your order consignments will automatically be sent to the billing address.
1. Payment is due on dispatch of Your order. Upon placing Your order We will pre-authorise Your card which means the amount is reserved and removed from Your available spending limit but the funds are not deducted (and thus not show on Your statement) until the goods are due for dispatch. Your statement will show Us debiting Your card as Elite Apparel Ltd, Sheffield, UK.
2. Our catalogue prices and website prices can be displayed in various currencies. It should be noted that Your payment card will be debited in Your Preferred currency as set within Your login profile settings. Your Preferred currency can be either pounds sterling, US Dollars or Euros. All sums displayed on the Site in other currencies are purely for indication purposes only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Electron to purchase goods or You may mail to Us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds. To change Your currency of choice you may update Your shipping country preference within Your login profile at any time.
3. All prices listed in Our catalogues or on the Site are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to Us. We shall use reasonable endeavours to draw your attention to any such increase in price before shipping the Ordered goods.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the relevant authorities any person using or attempting to use a card without apparent authority.
1. Property in the product shall pass to You upon clearance of Your payment.
2. We own or are licensed to use all of intellectual property rights, (including copyright works and trade marks), embodied in all text, pictures and coding used in the Site and in Our promotional materials.
Warranties and Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all liability for the content of any websites which link into this site.
2. All goods supplied conform to all relevant British and European standards.
3. All goods are supplied with a full UK supplier's warranty, the details of which are available on request. All warranty claims should be addressed to the relevant manufacturer directly.
4. If there is a defect in any of the goods then We will replace the defective goods free of charge or if You choose not to have a replacement You are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
5. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site remains available at all times. However, We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or will be error free. We therefore cannot accept any liability for any failure or non-availability of the Site.
6. We do not accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permissible under law, any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including, but not limited to, any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
7. Please note tags must not be removed from garments to be eligible for a refund.
Returning wrong size or faulty goods
1. If any product that is purchased does not turn out to be the correct size for You then We will exchange it for the correct size provided that the product has not been used in any way and is returned to Us with its original packing "as new". Any product that is returned for an exchange must be accompanied by the original delivery note with the return section fully completed with the reason for exchange within the specified returns period printed on Your delivery note.
2. If any product that is purchased is faulty We will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to Us with its original packaging and the fault is notified to Us. The provision of a replacement item is conditional on Our engineers first verifying the reported fault.
3. At WAXX Underwear We want You to be confident that You have the full support of Our technical team when making a purchase and that should any product prove to be faulty We will ensure it is repaired and return to You with the least disruption. Should You believe that any product You have purchased from Us is faulty, first e-mail Us letting Us know what the problem is. Give Us as much detail as You can. One of Our customer services team will then contact You to discuss the best course of action. If the item needs to be returned to Us You can be assured we will remedy the problem as quickly as possible. (This does not affect Your statutory rights).
4. Items sold under our Sale policy are sold at substantial discount and are usually end-of-line items and as such are non returnable.
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is Your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in Your country.
2. We do not offer a refund (excluding faulty items) in relation to goods Delivered to countries outside of the European Union.
3. Incorrectly sized items dispatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union may, at Our discretion, be exchanged for correctly sized replacements. However, customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the exchange of incorrectly sized items.
4. Consignments dispatched to addresses outside of the UK may only be sent to the registered billing address as held by Your credit card company.
5. Due to it being a circumstance beyond Our reasonable control, We do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
Your right to cancel
1. You may cancel Your order and return the goods to Us and receive a refund at any time up to ten days after You have received the goods. To cancel prior to dispatch log-on on to Your account and cancel the order within Your order history. To return all or part of an order You must complete the return section of the original delivery note and return the goods to Us before the deadline printed on Your delivery note.
1. We confirm that We will not pass on any information relating to You or Your order(s)to any other company without Your prior consent. The information We have about You will be stored on computer and Your details will be automatically added to Our mailing list. If You do not wish Us to send to You any further offers or promotional materials then You may set this preference in Your login profile at any time.
2. All sizes, dimensions and/or weights stated in this Site are approximate and do not take into account any packaging materials.
3. Due to the nature of differing fabrics and graphics and hardware configurations any colours displayed on screen may not be the exact match of those of the product. Whilst we make every attempt to make sure they are accurate different hardware configurations will show them slightly differently.
1. We want You to use Us again and again, so if You are not happy with the service You have received please contact the customer services department on the following telephone number +44 (0)114 303 0082, or via email to [email protected]
1. You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of Your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
2. If any provision or any part of any provision in these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason then that provision, or part provision, shall be treated as having been deleted. The remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to apply.
3. Neither You or Us shall be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions which is due to circumstances beyond Your or Our reasonable control.
4. Failure by You or Us to enforce any obligation under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to constitute any waiver of that obligation.
5. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.